Gifts that give back
Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aftertaste’s prior written consent
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Date of birth
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
Return and Refund Policy
- If you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with, please return the package. Mail us at [email protected]and state your Order ID. The replacement will be issued to you with no additional cost.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The shipping charges for sending the products back has to be borne by the customer.
- Raise your return request within 5 days of receiving the shipment through this
- A lot of thought goes into “Purchasing with a Purpose” and while we do not encourage cancellations if for some unfortunate reason you have to cancel, please do so within 48 hours of placing your order.
- If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- Once we have received the products a quality check would be done by our team.
- The amount refunded to you would be only for the products not the shipping charges.
- Products purchased and delivered once cannot be exchanged unless damaged or defective.
- We understand that you, as an art and craft lover, buy from us because you love the creativity and the uniqueness of each handcrafted product we sell. At the same time we wish to help you understand that, since each product is handmade, the details may not be as clean as machine crafted ones, and you may notice some inconsistencies in design as well.
Therefore, please do not think of irregularities as defects. Also, there could be slight variance in product colour from the posted photos due to ambient lighting.
- Order once placed cannot be cancelled. However, if an order has been placed incorrectly please get in touch with our customer support team for cancellation. Please do so before it is shipped. Shipping charges are non-refundable once the order is dispatched.
- You can request your order cancellation to the following email id: customer.support@
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Authenticating and identifying you on our websites so we can provide you the services you requested
- Keeping track of information you have provided to us — for example, keeping items in your shopping cart as you browse
- Providing you Aftertaste Foundation’s websites that you use
- Remembering your preferences or where you left off in your use of Aftertaste Foundation’s websites
- Measuring your use of Aftertaste Foundation’s websites so that we can improve them, tailor our websites to your likely interests, and conduct market research
- Understanding your likely interests so we can provide you more relevant Aftertaste Foundation ads and content on non-Aftertaste Foundation websites and in non-Aftertaste Foundation Apps.
- Running the Aftertaste Foundation websites that help our business customers personalise and improve the performance of their websites, apps, and marketing messages.
Technologies similar to cookies Technically speaking, cookies are called “HTTP cookies.” There are other technologies that can be used for similar purposes, such as HTML5 Local Storage and local shared objects (LSOs). LSOs are used by the authors of files that are read by Media Players and the websites hosting those files. We may use HTML5 Local Storage, LSOs, and similar technologies for authenticating you, keeping track of information you have provided to us, and remembering your preferences (see bullet points above). When you are using a Aftertaste Foundation application offline, we may store information related to how you used that website on your device and then transfer it to our servers the next time you connect online to our service.
Web beacons and embedded scripts Web beacons and embedded scripts are other technologies that we use in our websites, as well as in some of our emails and ads.
Web beacons (or “tags”) are bits of programming code included in web pages, emails, and ads that notify Aftertaste Foundation (or the companies that help us run our business) when those web pages, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked on.
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer to serve advertising through our Websites. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.